Online Leave Management System is generally used to apply for leaves, check leave status online. This application has 4 modules. Each module has its significance. The 4 modules are:
User Module: User has the access to apply for new leaves, check leave status, check leave balance, request to cancel an approved leave and view Holiday calendar. Once a new leave request is submitted an email notification is generated to the users approver.
User module (Approver’s role): Approver gets an email for a leave request. Approver logs into the application and based on the scenario approve or rejects leave request. Once approver approves a request an email notification is generated to inform the user and Payroll Department / System.
HR Module: HR has the rights to add the Holiday Calendar, update the leave balance and check user’s attendance details. HR module has the following features:
- Define day offs
- Define holidays
- Assign available leave days for each User
- View a list of users going on leave within a specified time period
- Define leave types such as annual leave, unpaid leave, compassionate leave, etc
Payroll Module: Payroll department updates their system for the user’s attendance details. On this the users salary or performance is calculated.
Administrator Module: Admin can create a user’s account and set password to access the software. Admin can also set permissions to users to approve leaves. For example: if user 2 is a manager then admin can set permission to user 2 to approve leave requests from user 1 who is team member. Admin can check all the modules of this application and can view user details. Admin can deactivate or delete a users account.
System Requirement: Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 and above.
- Operating System: Windows Xp and Above with Service Pack-2 and above
- Dot Net framework 2.0
- Static IP.
- Server Edition Machine
- Best Speed Internet connection for Server.
- Available Database:
- SQL SERVER, ORACLE
- Admin can create User account to access the On Line Leave Management System. Admin can also set permissions.
- Users can add new leave
- An approved leave can be cancelled
- Current Leave Balance can be viewed
- Holiday Calendar
- Users can check leave status
- The approver is notified via email that there is a leave to approve
- View the number of remaining leave days
- View historical leave taken
- Users can check their attendance on a monthly and weekly basis
- Users can change their password
For more details you can comment or leave a reply below.