Want to create login and chat website?

Home Forums WordPress Want to create login and chat website?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sushmita Ghosh 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Trishna
    Participant

Hi I want to design a website where user can register and login, and logged in users can chat with each other.

Can any one help me how can i achieve using wordpress.

Sushmita Ghosh
    Keymaster

Hi,

To design a website which supports user to login and register and interact you must use buddypress in your webiste. This is the best plugin It gives many features please once install and try whether it reaches your requirements.

BuddyPress

Sushmita Ghosh
    Keymaster

It allows interaction between registered members to have chatting Facebook like application you must download some other plugin.

Trishna
    Participant

Hi I have installed and changes setting this is something I am looking for,

Can you please suggest me which plugin would be helpful to create user chat like in our Facebook right side chat pop-up and call option, maybe video call also.

And emoji also included.

It will be helpful to have these features.

Sushmita Ghosh
    Keymaster

Okay I have used one plugin for one of my practice work. I would suggest the same but I am not sure about video calling. As I did not checked.

iFlyChat – WordPress Chat

Just give a trial.

Trishna
    Participant

Hi this works perfect but small doubt.

I am trying to display none credits from iflychat. It disappear for some time and again it appears what can i don for this.

Sushmita Ghosh
    Keymaster

No Trishna this plugin has code which will enable the credits. You can use it with credits.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pasham Technology © 2018 Pasham Technologies